METALOG® training tools are multifaceted interaction activities and learning projects for indoor and outdoor use. Their simplicity and powerful effect are both engaging and fun. They involve all of the learner’s senses, allowing the user to truly experience learning topics such as communication, leadership, team dynamics and roles, to name but a few. Hands-on experience of a wide range of METALOG® training tools during the workshop will enable you to fully grasp their value in the learning situation. Target group: trainers, consultants, educators and teachers, HR developers, inquisitive people interested in activity-based and experiential learning and how it can be used with groups.
What Can You Look Forward To
- First-hand experience of METALOG® training tools – explore as a group how to apply the tools in your training seminars and workshops.
- Development of a robust methodology to integrate activity-based learning into your seminars and trainings.
- Development of a pool of learning metaphors with which to conduct targeted learning projects.
Benefits for Your Professional Life
- Your workshops and training sessions will have higher energy and more impact.
- Your work as a trainer will become easier because you will have methods at your command that enable the delegates to evaluate and appraise what they have learned themselves.
- Your work as trainer will have a longer-lasting effect because the methods you will have at your disposal allow your delegates to transfer what they have learned to their daily lives.
- The learning project as metaphor
- Outcomes-based staging
- Framing interventions
- Evaluation of activities
- The 3-Phase Transition Model
- And much more…